|Release Date:||November 1988 (North America)|
25 October 1989 (PAL Region)
|Developer(s):||Rare Ware Ltd.|
|ESRB Ratings:||K/A (Kids To Adults)|
Anticipation is an NES game Published by Milton Bradly and Developed by Rare Ware Ltd. It was a board game-like video game.
On select mode, You start with Human Players, Computer Players, Then Level Skills.
- Human Players
- Player 1 (Shoes)
- Player 2 (Trumpet)
- Player 3 (Teddy Bear)
- Player 4 (Ice-Cream Cone)
- Computer Players (If only 1 player is Human)
- Player 1 (Trumpet)
- Player 2/1 (Teddy Bear)
- Player 3/2/1 (Ice Cream Cone
- Level Skills
- Very Hard*
Key:* Includes Level 4
- Control Pad - Select the players, computer player, and level skills.
- A Key - Not used.
- B Key - Not used.
- Select Key - Not used.
- Start Key - Start the game.
You have 3 levels and 3 different boards (sometimes 4 if Hard, or Very Hard is selected). You also have 4 color puzzles (Sometimes 5 on Levels 3 or 4). A picture is about to be drawn. The dice is there for the move if you can solve the puzzle. You must solve the puzzle before time runs you. If you get an incorrect letter, you get a strike. Two strikes and you’re out. If all other players failed on the correct answer, Then "No-One Can Answer" will reveal and return the board screen try another puzzle.
The Color Puzzle
- Yellow Puzzle
- Green Puzzle
- Blue Puzzle
- Pink Puzzle
- Gray Puzzle (No BGM and used in Level 3 and Level 4).
- Level 1 - Circle, Start on the left Yellow Puzzle.
- Level 2 - Diamond, Start on the left Yellow Puzzle.
- Level 3 - Pentagon, Start on the Blue Puzzle.
- Level 4 (used on Hard and Very Hard mode) - Cut Pentagon, Start on the Blue Puzzle.
Controller Figuration (Board)
- Start Key Pauses the Game. The Pause function does not work Does not work during the puzzle.
Controller Figuration (Puzzle)
For 1 (or 2) Human Players, Press ether Control Pad, Select, Start, A, or B, to what the picture is.
For all 4 players. Player 1 Control Pad is for Shoe, Player 1 A and B keys are for Trumpet, Player 2 Control Pad is for Teddy Bear, and Player 2 A and B keys are for Ice-Cream Cone.